Fulfillment is not just what we do, but it’s why we do it.
2015 was a banner year for Parker: The Puget Sound Business Journal awarded us the Silver Medal in their Best Places to Work competition (our third consecutive year of recognition). In addition, the American Staffing Association named one of our employees as the National Staffing Employee of the Year All-Star for the Administrative category.
In 2016, we want to do it all again; this time, with you! Parker strives to connect job seekers with Puget Sound employers from our office in downtown Seattle. Located in the growing Denny neighborhood, within sight of the Space Needle and Lake Union, our CEO, Debbie Crandall, believes that our strong company culture and the robust economy of the Puget Sound is the key to our success. If you are one of a hundred – or even a thousand – employees in your company and want a voice, consider Parker. This is a company where everyone has a voice and works together to accomplish great things.
We are currently hiring for an Accounting Administrator. The mission of the Accounting Administrator is to successfully process all of Parker’s Accounts Payables and assist with the timely completion of weekly contractor payroll, client invoicing, collections, and required reporting, with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism as possible.
Outcomes Expected of the Accounting Administrator:
- Ensure all of Parker’s Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and Employee Garnishments are processed on time and accurately.
- Strive to keep payroll errors at a reasonable percentage each week, ideally zero % errors.
- Properly complete or process any paperwork required by Parker for onboarding new clients, completing invoicing and payments, handling Contractor time-sheets, processing employee expense reporting, assisting with collections, and delivering any required reporting for internal Parker staff and our clients.
- Whenever assisting Parker’s Contractors and clients, ensure that they are experiencing the highest levels of Parker accounting team customer service and payroll support. This translates to successful contractor survey results, possible contractor referral of new candidates and clients, and minimal contractor and client complaints as regards the accounting function. Contractors and clients feel that Parker’s accounting team handled their concerns immediately and to their satisfaction.
- Process Visa expenses and A/P properly in Great Plains for monthly financial reporting purposes.
- Our key clients, such as Nintendo, have their accounting reporting and compliance needs met and have a very high opinion of Parker overall. This helps our on-site teams deliver excellent service to our client.
- Proactively process Direct Hire and Conversion Fees by working closely with the Sales and Recruiting teams to ensure correct financial reporting and commission processing.
Role Based Competencies:
- Strong commitment to customer focus and practicing excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills when dealing with internal and external customers (Parker corporate teams, contractors, future contractors, and Parker clients.)
- Strong technical proficiencies. Maintain accurate information in all relevant technology systems at Parker, as needed. Experience with successfully learning and utilizing various technologies and Microsoft Office.
- Superior accuracy and detail-oriented approach when dealing with compliance related areas of the Parker business. Exceptional judgement and understanding of the complex nature of legal and accounting compliance and various areas of risk management for Parker.
- Self-directed work approach with excellent time management skills.
- Curious and creative learner that values the gathering of fresh and relevant knowledge and information to be applied in the workplace. Shares information with other Parker team members when appropriate and can integrate ongoing learning into the big picture at Parker.
- Use various sources of information to constructively solve problems and focus on solutions.
- Understand the “big picture” of the Parker business plan and align with the business initiatives and goals of the company.
- Team mentality: Consistent focus on respect, cooperation, diplomacy, positivity, and fun. Support and embrace the sales, recruiting, and Corporate administrative processes at Parker by building strong relationships within those various functional teams. This role bridges a variety of teams and requires excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join the Parker family, please click the button below to apply for this Accounting Administrator role. We look forward to receiving your resume!