Founded in Portland, Oregon, our client has been providing design excellence from coast to coast. With over 770 local, regional, and national design awards, they now have 6 additional offices in North America – with a strong presence here in the Seattle community.
Our client’s architecture has certainly left its mark here in the Puget Sound, as they can be credited with projects including: Seattle Children’s Hospital, the City of Seattle’s King Street Station, the University of Washington’s Molecular Engineering & Science Building, and even two of Microsoft’s most high-traffic office buildings on their Redmond campus. Now is your chance to work with some of the most innovative professionals in the architecture and design industry.
This design firm has partnered with Parker to find the perfect Administrative Assistant for a five-month contract. With your high energy level and strong work ethic, you will work to prepare, process, and track all project-related documents (everything from fee proposals to certificates of substantial completion) for all current and future projects. Though you don’t have to have experience in the architectural field, you should be a flexible, cooperative, and quick learner, with the ability to efficiently multi-task. If you’re friendly and believe in being a team player, this could be a great contract opportunity as an admin assistant in Seattle.
- Create and maintain project fee spreadsheets in collaboration with Project Managers
- Create, proof, edit, copy, and mail general and project-related correspondence
- Set up and maintain project files per established procedures
- Provide and coordinate client presentation materials using Word, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Coordinate project meetings and arrange travel plans as necessary
- Minimum 2-3 years of mid-level administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Able to work independently and efficiently under deadline/crisis situations while maintaining good working relationships with many people and staying abreast of daily work requirements
- Meticulous organizational and filing skills
- Ability to work in multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Knowledge of architectural/engineering terminology a plus
Ready to consider this contract role as an admin assistant in Seattle? Click the button below to apply now. We look forward to reviewing your resume!