When our client claims that it is invested in the Seattle area, it means it. Our client’s humble beginnings were as a Ballard-based Savings and Loans organization. Now, serving over 8 states, our client helps thousands of small businesses find firm financial footing. It’s commitment extends to housing and community development initiatives, Senior Citizen and Low-Income lending programs, and promoting financial literacy to schools in the communities in which it serves.
We are looking for friendly, energetic people who have the qualifications and skills that match today’s opportunity. This local financial giant’s Consumer Loan Servicing Department has an opening for a Consumer Loan Servicing Assistant whose duties focus on cash control such as loan modification review and file maintenance and general loan transaction posting. Working in the heart of Downtown Seattle, you should be a a self-sufficient employee who can execute deliverables with minimal supervision. Along with the key functions listed below, you must uphold the value that our client places on simply being nice when servicing the bank’s colleagues and clients.
Responsibilities for this Administrative Job Include:
- Providing superior customer service to internal and external clients in timely manner
- Preparing payoff quotes daily, as written payoff requests are received from title /escrow companies, branches, and clients
- Receiving and post incoming payoff checks and insure any overages are returned to our client
- Preparing the lien release for real estate secured loans
- Following the bank’s Information Security Policy, ensuring that the processing and handling of all customer information and confidential bank information is done in a secure manner and environment
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative and/or customer service role (experience in finance or banking a plus)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ablity to effectively and tactfully work with internal and external clients
- Ability to research discrepancies through phone calls or email
- Ability to organize, prioritize and communicate status on work assignments in a consistent manner, and function well under deadlines
If you’re ready to take on this administrative job opportunity, then we’re ready to talk to you! Click the button below to apply now.