Newspapers, books, magazines, television, web sites: If you get news and information from any of these places, odds are you’ve seen our client’s photographs and visual content. After all, they are one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of imagery, with award-winning photographers and graphic design professionals on the payroll. Their goal is simple: help their customers, in more than 100 countries, create inspiring work that will educate, entertain, and drive positive change to those that consume it.
Now, you have the opportunity to take yourself from consumer to colleague for this 5-9 month long contract. Our client is looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their fast-paced, very organized team in the International District. With your ability to be patient, and calm under pressure, you will be responsible for answering various and specific questions for internal and external customers. It is your job to use your communication skills to deliver great customer service and clear, concise answers regarding royalty questions, statement and payment clarification, and sales history.
In this role, you will also be responsible for updating customer accounts as well as researching, and maintaining data across various systems. You play a key role in ensuring that the company’s contributors – everything from photographers to musicians – are paid in a timely manner. It is paramount you are sensitive to the unique relationships our client has with its contributors, and you should provide enthusiastic, kind customer service on a consistent basis, as these creators keep the business moving, providing outstanding content for their customers.
Additional responsibilities for the Client Services Administrator include:
- Organize and compile data for our music re-contracting project
- Answer specific royalty questions such as statement and payment clarification, sales history, currency conversion, assistance with tax forms
- Maintain customer account profiles and accurate personal data, address, phone, email, banking and tax details
- Adherence to the company’s leadership principles
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience (Experience working with email, accounting, ticketing, billing or collections systems preferred)
- Excellent time management and critical thinking skills with the ability to work independently with infrequent supervision
- Outstanding organization, detail-oriented with significant attention to quality and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities with frequent interruptions
If you’re ready for a long-term contract opportunity that could add valuable customer service and administrative skills to your resume, click the button below to apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!