Looking to Spark Your Career?
Our client delivers the ability to make informed choices to cannabis consumers and medical patients all around the world. Their portfolio of businesses includes a review site that utilizes crowd-sourcing for reviews, apps on the Android and iOS platform, and a tool to locate dispensaries. With over 2.3 million monthly visits and over 50,000 app downloads per month, their properties number among the most popular in the world in their industry.
Located and operated in Seattle, they are working with Parker to hire a Front Desk Coordinator to greet all incoming guests and plan special events to continue to build up company culture. That’s right – part of the job will essentially be to keep the company awesome.
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will serve as administrative support and initial point of contact for incoming guests, employees, vendors and service providers. You should be available and knowledgeable of the daily activities of the office, expected meetings, purchase of office supplies and equipment, delivery tasks including receiving or shipping needs, and general office entry/exit issues. Your goal will be to consistently provide a warm, sincere welcome and farewell to all guests. You will also be the main point of contact for the landlord, handling all facility requests and issues.
Our client is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator that can problem-solve and multi-task in a highly dynamic work environment. You should be able to exercise confidentiality and objectivity, important to this industry. If you can work easily in a team, but are also comfortable working alone with little to no supervision, it will take you far in this role.
Duties and responsibilities of the Front Desk Coordinator
- Manage the front desk responsibilities, including answering, screening and transferring calls promptly as well as the gathering and rerouting all voicemail messages
- Monitor Outlook calendars to expect guests before arrival, and greet and check-in guests
- Maintain courier and shipping service pickups/drop offs and sort/distribute mail on a timely basis
- Plan and coordinate company events for Seattle
- Manage onboarding of all new employees, including coordination of desk set up and office tours
- Manage contracts with all office vendors including coffee service, landscaping, and security system; and manage corporate housing including leases, cleaning and monitoring and scheduling guest stays
- 5+ years of equivalent level administrative support experience, preferably in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent grammatical, editing and proofreading skills required
- Excellent organizational, filing, and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school graduate. Preferably 2-4 years of university or trade school and/or other administrative training in business and/or office administration
If you’re interested in throwing your hat into the ring for this exciting opportunity, click the button below to apply.