This is your opportunity to join a culture of caring and work with Seattle’s hometown hero in healthcare.
It’s no surprise that our client is a Consumer Choice Award winner, as their number one priority has always been the care and safety of their patients – it’s this mentality that has earned the loyalty of thousands of patients for over a hundred years now. Just ask the locals! If they were born under this hospital system, chances are they continue to return for everything – from check-ups to major surgeries; in 2014 alone, our client aided in the births of 9,300 babies, handled 193,000 emergency-room visits, and performed over 2,200,000 general outpatient visits.
Not only does this healthcare provider do right by their patients, they also do right by their 9,000+ employees. The people who work for our client are motivated, driven by professional standards and shared values, to be the best they can be for patients and each other. If you ask any employee, they will tell you that despite how large they are, this hospital system is truly one, big family supporting each other and sharing the common goal of helping patients in the Puget Sound.
Our Client Needs Full-Cycle Recruiters in Seattle
Parker Staffing is currently seeking candidates for multiple Recruiter roles at a nonprofit health-care provider in Seattle, WA. We are specifically seeking candidates who have over two years of full-cycle recruiting experience, have consultative account management skills and have managed a load of 30+ positions. In this role, you will join and learn from a team of recruiters in Seattle comprised of talented individuals and veterans from the staffing industry, from a myriad of different backgrounds. Bring your skills to the table to recruit health care professionals who provide the highest quality, best-value health care in the city.
Essential Recruiting Job Functions:
You will be involved with sourcing and attracting top talent, focusing on specific assigned job titles and positions.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
Knowledge/Experience for this Role:
- Over 2 years of full-cycle Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization.
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
If you’re ready for the opportunity to join this highly skilled team of recruiters in Seattle healthcare space, then click the button below to apply.