Our client is one of the Pacific Northwest’s leaders in full-service, design-build mechanical contracting. Odds are, our client has helped build and develop a site you’ve been to around Seattle. Whether it’s Home Plate Center near Safeco Field, the Seattle Aquarium, or even the Capitol Hill Sound Transit Station, our client has ownership in every single one – from ventilation installation to energy-saving LED lighting.
As a Best Place to Work in Washington according to the Puget Sound Business Journal, our client fosters an atmosphere of creativity and camaraderie, balancing both dedication and fun. Management puts a high priority on creating an environment where you can expand your skills, embrace technology, and be your authentic self. This priority shows, whether it’s from the day-to-day interactions in the workplace or the annual Employee Appreciation Party.
This construction company is partnering with Parker to find their next full time Special Projects Administrative Assistant. As a member of the Service Special Projects Account Manager Team, you will provide project support to seven teammates. Using your sharp attention to detail, you will maintain project files and keep track of important project information. You will be expected to meet performance standards set by management and to comply with company policies and procedures. In this position, you will report directly to the Service Special Projects Sales Manager.
Because our client’s key differentiators are their focus on customer satisfaction and commitment to teamwork, you should demonstrate a sincere desire to serve our client’s customers and work with co-workers in a cooperative manner. The best type of person for this role is someone who is thoughtful and invests in their work. It is a positive, go-getter attitude that will illustrate your value and make you successful in this permanent role.
Responsibilities for this Full Time Administrative Assistant Role Include:
- Complete all assigned projects before the given deadline – Provide accurate and timely project information regarding vendor quotes and field labor estimates, complete project close-out documents, and maintain project files
- Assist in all preliminary aspects of the project proposal, and assist with project administration including closeouts, O&M’s, as-built drawings, warranties, contract and change orders
- Develop positive rapport with customers and co-workers that builds constructive and effective relationships
- Coordinate team meetings, training and events and positively represent team at company events and presentations
- Communicate with suppliers regarding status of materials, parts, and equipment
Qualifications Should Match the Following:
- Minimum 2 years of prior administrative experience
- Heavy organization and detail oriented skill set, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work closely with a variety of different personalities under minimum supervision
- Ability to consistently set goals and meet deadlines and adapt to flexible responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the mechanical industry is a preference, but not a requirement, as is an understanding of the HVAC, plumbing systems, and terminology
Have an interest in building your career as a full time administrative assistant? Apply using the button below.