What does it mean to care for the whole person?
Our client focuses on improving the lives of its clients’ employees by taking a holistic approach to improving health. Their offerings focus on the five elements of well-being:
Purpose, Social, Financial, Community, Physical
This unique approach is just one of the reasons that they lead in the burgeoning field of total population health.
The role of the Health Advisor is to support participants on a remote basis through their office in Bellevue, WA. This is no call center: this is a company where your success is built on building relationships with participants and actively working with individuals to promote their health through support, encouragement, and education. You will start the day with a mission to help and leave each night feeling satisfied that you are helping someone reach their goal.
The Health Advisor role is a contract position paying $18 / hour for English speakers, and $19 / hour for those bilingual in Spanish / English.
Health Advisor Job Responsibilities
In this position, the Health Advisor will:
- Contact participants that are eligible for the program for enrollment and provide necessary coaching to reduce or eliminate high-risk behaviors
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life
- Coordinate delivery of services and care with other members of a multi-disciplinary care team, including nurses and pharmacists
- Support operational aspects of the assigned area to meet the organizations customer requirements
Health Advisor Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field required (ideally Psychology, Exercise Science, Nutrition, Community or Public Health, Social Work, Kinesiology, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required
- Proficiency in computer data entry and Microsoft Office
- Ability to utilize telephone and input/retrieve computer information for extended periods of time
- Understands directions and communicate/respond to inquiries
- Enthusiastically inspires members to change behaviors and to see possibilities
We are hiring for a training class starting February 8, so apply by clicking the button below for immediate consideration! Shifts run Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays, and are 10:30am-7pm during the week, with the options of 6am-2:30pm or 8am-4:30pm on scheduled Saturdays.