We hear a lot about companies being born in Seattle, but can you imagine would it be like to work for a company so rooted in Seattle that it has watched the city literally transform through the Denny Regrade and was there to cheer on the Boys in the Boat as the UW Crew team won Olympic gold?
When our client claims that it is invested here, it means it. From their humble beginnings as a Ballard based Savings and Loans to serving over 8 states, our client has helped thousands of small businesses find firm financial footing. Now nestled in the heart of Everett, our client’s commitment extends to housing and community development initiatives, Senior Citizen and Low-Income lending programs, and promoting financial literacy to schools in the communities in which it serves. Based on its history and the compassion for community, this is truly a wonderful place to work in Everett, WA.
Currently, this financial service provider is looking for six administrative assistants to provide high quality service and support for the processing of mortgages and loans. These admins will work with a processing team and will develop and maintain professional relationships with Branch Managers.
These Administrative Assistant roles in Everett are contract opportunities, with the potential for full-time hire, paying $15-16 / hour.
In addition to the above, these Administrative Assistants’ responsibilities will include…
- Processes and closes loans to comply with laws, rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of the loan processing requirements and guidelines
- Interprets loan documentation received in files, and makes quality judgments
Qualifications for this role include:
- 1-2 year administrative experience
- Mortgage processing experience (preferred, but certainly not required)
- Proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
If you’re interested in the opportunity to be part of this great place to work in Everett, WA, then click the button below to apply. If this isn’t the role for you, but you have a friend that could be a great fit, share this with them! We LOVE referrals!