Be Part of the Quest to Cure Cancer.
It’s no surprise our client was ranked 5th in the nation for cancer care and treatment. In 2015, this independent, non-profit treatment center provided treatment, ongoing care, clinical trials, consultations, and second opinions to over 30,000 patients from around the globe. Their success in treatment can be accredited to their partnership with one of the world’s leading cancer research centers – also housed right here in Seattle. According to our client, their work is more than just a job. It’s their mission.
At this organization, no matter what your position – whether Clinical Nurse Specialist or Executive Assistant – the top priority for everyone comes down to the patients. As the treatment center puts a large emphasis on learning and growth, employees must be driven and open to career development opportunities. “Stagnant” has no room in your vocabulary in this dynamic, diverse work environment.
On behalf of our client, we’re hiring Recruiters to bring their ideas to the table, serving as a subject matter expert for sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market trends, and competitor information. Under the direction of the Recruiting Manager, this Recruiter will interview candidates and develop a talent pipeline for immediate and future hires, keeping in mind how the hiring will play into the strategic goals of the business.
This Recruiter position is a contract role paying $30-40 / hour, dependent upon experience.
Additional Responsibilities for this Seattle Recruiter
- Partnering with assigned client groups to identify and reach passive and active candidates to provide an engaged, diverse talent pool for current and forecasted needs.
- Developing and executing strategic and innovative sourcing, recruiting, and branding strategies with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes
- Supporting the diversity and academic recruitment programs and career fair conferences by attending events and representing the organization.
- Establishing goals and objectives to align with the overall recruiting business strategy within your assigned client groups or areas of expertise.
Required Qualifications for the Recruiter role include…
- 3 years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience working on high volume positions and also high-touch, complex professional and leadership positions
Preferred Qualifications include:
- 5 years’ experience with candidate sourcing and full life-cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR Certification
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience, particularly in medium or large organizations
- Experience recruiting for scientific roles in an academic or biotechnology organization.
If you’re interested in recruiting the top talent in Seattle to aid in the fight to cure cancer, click the button below to apply.