Voted a best place to work by Glassdoor, Seattle Business Magazine, and The Puget Sound Business Journal, our client in the digital real estate space embraces two things above all else: creativity and transparency. Their major success started with their culture, an environment of collaboration, a willingness to try new ideas, and a bit of informality. Though they’ve grown massively in size and popularity, with over 1,200 employees and 140 million+ monthly visitors (odds are, even you’ve downloaded their mobile app or searched their website), they still keep close to their homegrown roots and values.
Currently, this real estate and rental marketplace giant is kicking off a new, exciting component to their business: property video walk-thrus. This part of their business is designed to give home buyers and renters the look and feel of a property and its surrounding area in a simple, easy format. In a few key pilot cities, our client connects with local real estate professionals and photographers to plan and coordinate a time to film these walk-thrus and upload them to our client’s site. Our client has chosen to partner with Parker to hire Marketing Outreach Coordinators specifically for this project.
We’re looking for intelligent, goal-oriented Seattle marketing and sales professionals to grow and manage relationships within our client’s professional directory of real estate agents and photographers. As a Marketing Outreach Coordinator, you will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact on this newest strategic initiative. You will prospect, build your own book of business and continue to foster those relationships. Keep in mind, this is definitely not a traditional sales role, but does require a self-starter mentality, finesse, and the ability to build rapport quickly with professionals in the real estate space.
Responsibilities for this Seattle Marketing Outreach Coordinator Include:
- Connect with professionals that work within client’s core competencies and train them on new products
- Act as a hands on customer care and product ambassador by speaking with customers daily and love doing so!
- Work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment to achieve business goals and accomplish targeted performance objectives
- 4 year college degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a sales, customer service, training, or communications role preferred
- Comfortable learning new programs and technologies and communicating your knowledge and expertise of said technologies to professionals over phone and email
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a technical aptitude. A quick and flexible learner.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / internet / and or media environment is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude, energetic approach, and self-motivation