Are you ready to make a difference on a local, national, and global scale?
With a $44 billion dollar endowment, our client, the largest and one of the most respected non-profit organizations in the world, is betting big. In the next fifteen years, they’ve bet that they can lower the rate of child deaths, enable Africa to become self-sustaining, revolutionize learning using software, and create mobile banking platforms that will help the poor around the world change their lives.
To do so, they are growing. Our client is on track to accelerate their contract hiring in 2016 – but these aren’t just any contracts: roles here can typically last between 12 – 18 months!
We can anticipate this hiring need due to the steady advancement of the Seattle-area economy, as well as progressive decisions from leadership regarding employee benefits, such as a longevity bonus, as well as 10 paid holidays, health plan, and a pre-paid Orca card to get you to and from their Seattle Center location.
There is currently a great need for stellar professionals with strong administrative skills, heavy calendaring experience, and the flexibility to shift gears at a moment’s notice for several of our client’s open Program Assistant jobs.
To be considered for this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in HEAVY calendar management, with 50-80% of a prior workload involving calendar support.
- The ability to set priorities and meeting deadlines, while still balancing the needs of providing support for multiple individuals, as well as extensive domestic and international travel.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a direct support role, supporting 1-3 individuals in an administrative capacity.
- An Associate’s degree (at minimum), but a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Previous experience using CRM and MS SharePoint
- Ideal candidate will have exposure in a complex corporate environment
These Program Assistant jobs come with extra perks, too.
As if working for one of the world’s most respected non-profits wasn’t enough, we also offer special contractor benefits, unique to our partnership with this client. These added benefits include:
- A Prepaid Orca Card for commuting & personal use during tenure
- Bonus Pay after 7 months on assignment
- Holiday Pay – including the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving & the Friday after
- Christmas Eve
- and finally, the entire week of Christmas Day thru New Year’s Eve
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what another contractor says about working in this position:
Katarina says, “My experience in this role has been rewarding and thought-provoking. I have grown more on this assignment than I have in my entire career thanks to skill-building opportunities and an expanding knowledge of the organization’s objectives. Talent thrives here, and it is a joy to be surrounded by smart, efficient and supportive people.”
Are you up for the challenge of this Program Assistant job? You bet you are! Learn more and apply today by clicking the button below.