Fulfillment is not just we do, but it’s why we do it.
2015 was a banner year for Parker: The Puget Sound Business Journal awarded us the Silver Medal in their Best Places to Work competition (our third consecutive year of recognition). In addition, the American Staffing Association named one of our employees as the National Staffing Employee of the Year All-Star for the Administrative category.
In 2016, we want to do it all again with you. Parker strives to connect job seekers with Puget Sound employers from our office in downtown Seattle. Located in the growing Denny neighborhood, within sight of the Space Needle and Lake Union, our CEO, Debbie Crandall, believes that our strong company culture and the robust economy of the Puget Sound is the key to our success. If you are one of a hundred – or even a thousand – employees in your company and want a voice, consider Parker. This is a company where everyone has a voice and works together to accomplish great things.
Role: Sales Marketing Specialist, Full Time
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: $45,000-55,000 / year
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will support our outside sales team by searching for and identifying new client prospects. Take over the research function of identifying new target companies and perform an initial qualify which will allow our sales team the extra time to be face to face with prospective buyers.
This role has a career track of Inside Sales. Prospective applicants should be willing and motivated to move into a sales role in the future.
- 80% of time will be spent building target lists, 20% on the phone to identify the key players
- Identify new client prospects by using our CRM database, internet research, social media, networking events and business journals
- Become a super user of our CRM database in order to run reports and enter sales information
- Source and secure contact information of each new prospect
- Manage goals by reporting daily objectives & accomplishments
- Respond to incoming inquiries from potential new clients
- Further qualify leads by conducting introductory outbound calls & emails
- Share feedback with team, offer thoughts, creative ideas and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Further optimize the sales funnel, ultimately increasing lead conversion rates and shortening the sales cycle
- Assist Sales during the pre-sale discovery phase to analyze the needs of the prospective client
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their pricing, sales and marketing methods
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Aggressive hunter mentality and adept in using creative efforts in prospecting process
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to challenge yourself while contributing to the company’s growth
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, detail-oriented and process driven
- Possess integrity, creativity, intellectual curiosity, high standards
- Sound technology skills
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.