With products made right here in the United States, neglecting any dyes or added fragrances, our Seattle client has been shaking up the skincare and cosmetics industry on a global scale. This skincare company prides itself on great customer service paired with a philosophy of customer advocacy and education. They offer their customers the confidence that comes with a deep understanding of the products they are choosing to use. In addition to using domestically-sourced ingredients to create their skincare products, our client has a strict “no animal testing” policy, earning a seal of approval from the cruelty-free Leaping Bunny Program.
Furthermore, our client has a beautiful, transportation-friendly office in the heart of Seattle; and perhaps most notably for those who value skincare, they offer contractors a 50% discount on all of their skincare products. This results in contractors having a chance to test, educate themselves and advocate for the product personally. Employees describe their work environment as fun and friendly, with plenty of advancement and education opportunities. If you enjoy working hard, but playing hard, too, this may be the perfect company for your next career move.
As the Customer Sales and Service Consultant, you will take on a handful of administrative tasks in supporting the sales and product distribution process. You will be the main contact for incoming customer inquiries and will have the responsibility to problem solve, effectively communicate and even represent our client’s various beauty products. You must be willing to take initiative, work independently, and finish tasks in a timely manner, all while delivering excellent customer service!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Consultant role include:
- Research, comprehend and understand the client’s brand and philosophy
- Contribute to team meetings regarding new projects and ideas
- Manage ongoing email correspondence
- Answer incoming telephone calls, monitor voicemail and return calls
- Process orders submitted via web, phone, fax and mail
- Troubleshoot with customers experiencing issues with products, shipping or the web site
- Successfully process returns and exchanges
Qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a Customer Service/Sales Consultant, makeup artist or esthetician
- High School diploma required
- Licensed esthetician or make-up artist strongly preferred, but not required
- Possess a strong passion for beauty, customer service and sales
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively and operate well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Microsoft suite skills
If you’re ready to dive into this role with this growing skin care company, apply by clicking the button below!